Intellectual Property Guidelines
Use of Nia Technologies media is subject to our Intellectual Property Guidelines. Download the guidelines or read them below.
Nia Technologies Inc. (Nia) retains copyright to all materials on our site, including name, content, logo, images, and video. Visitors may download, use, and read material from the site for personal, non-commercial use. The materials may not be altered, re-published, or sold without permission.
Nia reserves the right to refuse the use of Nia’s intellectual property, including, name, logo, images, video, and text content at any time. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.3 Images and video
- All images and video are owned by Nia or Nia has permission to use them with appropriate credit given to the owner, as stated alongside the image or video.
- Images and videos should not be digitally altered to change meaning or content.
- All images and video show real people and situations and should only be used in contexts that represent the real situation and subjects.
- All images and video reproduced in any context must be properly credited as “Courtesy of Nia Technologies” or another copyright holder if specified.
1.4 Reports, media releases, public statements, open letters, web pages, and other documents on the site (heretofore referred to as “text content”)
- All Nia text content is owned by Nia or specified authors or organizations.
- All Nia text content reproduced in any context must be properly credited as “Courtesy of Nia Technologies” or another copyright holder if specified.
2. For Businesses
Commercial use of Nia’s intellectual property, including name, logo, images, video, and text content outside of corporate partnerships is strictly prohibited without Nia’s explicit permission.
a) Corporate partners
b) Obtaining explicit permission to use Nia's intellectual property
3. For Media
Use of Nia’s images and video in media publications is permitted with proper credit provided directly above, underneath, or next to the content. The following applies to use of content from Nia’s website:
a) Logo, photos, and video from Nia
All content should be credited as “Courtesy of Nia Technologies.”
b) Photos by ginger coons
Images taken by ginger coons should be credited as “Courtesy of ginger coons” and refer to her Creative Commons Attribute 4.0 International License. Please note: ginger’s name does not contain capital letters.
c) Logo, photos, and videos from cbm Canada
All content should be credited as “Courtesy of cbm Canada and Nia Technologies.”
Use of Nia’s text content in media publications is permitted with proper credit provided by linking to the source of the original content on the Nia’s website.
4. For Individuals
Nia’s intellectual property, including name, logo, images, video, and text content, have varying permissions and restrictions for third party use outside of media and business contexts, including the following: